Writing is my passion. Whether I'm involved in my own work-in-progress, teaching the writing process to others, facilitating critique groups, or coaching writers on publishing, I am following my bliss." - Painting "She Writes" by Robin Wethe Altman

WHO IS THAT ARTIST?

Who is that fabulous artist who created the "She Writes" heading seen above? ROBIN WETHE ALTMAN is a prolific and well respected Laguna Beach artist. This particular painting graced an anthology of women's writings I published several years ago. I have a copy of the painting having in my house, and here it is on my blog. Robin is a remarkable artist and shows her work in galleries, salons, festivals, and yearly at the Laguna Beach Art-a-Fair.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.